What Makes Our Approach to Personal Training in Austin Unique?
You know the definition of crazy, right? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result…
We do things differently than most:
- Most of the time, “small group personal training” isn’t personal at all! Everyone does the same thing, even though they may not have the same goals or same experience level. We don’t do that here. You have an individual program – you do your thing, and the folks you’re training along side do their thing. NO TWO PEOPLE DO THE SAME EXACT PROGRAM – EVER! After all, small group personal training should be personal!
- We don’t use cookie cutter programs or WODs found online – our experienced team of personal trainers designs a program specific to you. You’ll have a new program every 4-6 weeks, so you won’t get bored, AND you’ll actually be able to measure progress!
- We don’t approach fitness like it’s an extreme sport. Yes, you need to work hard, but you also need to work smart! We want you to be active every day… for the rest of your life.
- We’ve created a supportive, positive community for our team of trainers. Unlike most personal training facilities, our personal trainers work as a TEAM. In other words, EVERYONE on staff is committed to your success. At most fitness facilities, each individual personal trainer is an “island” – they’re on their own. They don’t have a lot of support. At GrassIron, our personal trainers work very closely together and support one another. Every member of our team thinks in terms of “we” and NOT “me”. Two heads are better than one, and six are better than two… you get the idea! Our Personal Training Team meets weekly – we’re constantly trying to learn and improve. We’re never satisfied. If there’s a better way to do things, we’ll find it… and you’ll benefit from it!
- And last but not least, we take a realistic approach to nutrition. We discourage fad diets and extreme calories deficits. Our team of personal trainers will TEACH you HOW to eat to support your activity level and lifestyle. We’ll help you filter through all of the misinformation and marketing hype to zero-in on whole food choices as well as strategies to overcome challenges and avoid obstacles.